You may vote if:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are 18 years or older on Election Day
- You have been an Elm Grove resident for at least 10 days prior to this election
You may not vote if you:
- Have already voted in this election
- Are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction
- Have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge
Register to Vote
You must provide acceptable Proof of Residency (PDF) with your registration. The document must contain your current name and current Elm Grove address.
- Download the Voter Registration Form (PDF) (EL-131). The registration form must be filled out completely and accurately. Mail in registration must be postmarked no later than the 20th day (3rd Wednesday) before the election.
- Register in person at Village Hall during regular business hours. Registration is NOT permitted on Saturday, Sunday or Monday before an Election.
- Register at the polls on Election Day
- Register online at My Vote Wisconsin. You may register online if your driver's license contains your current name and address. The application must be entered online no later than the 20th day (3rd Wednesday) before the election.
You will vote at your polling place. Please call the Village Clerk at (262) 782-6700 if you have any questions.