You may vote if you:
- Are a citizen of the United States
- Are at least 18 years of age on Election Day
- Have been a resident of Elm Grove for at least 28 days prior to an election
You may not vote if you:
Register to Vote
- Have already voted in this election
- Are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction
- Have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge
- Register in person at Village Hall Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; the office is open until 5:00 PM the Friday before an election. There is no in-person registration at the office the day before an election.
- Mail in registration must be postmarked no later than the 20th day (3rd Wednesday) before the election.
- Register at the polls on Election Day.
- Download the Voter Registration Form (GAB-131) from the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board website. More information regarding registering to vote can be found in the Voter Registration Guide.
Acceptable Proof of Residency
is required to register. The document must contain the elector's current and complete name and current Elm Grove address; corroborating witness may longer be used.
You will vote at your polling place
. If you have questions, please call the Village Clerk at (262) 782-6700.
Other Helpful Information