Property Tax Payments
Where to Pay
13150 Watertown Plank Rd.
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - Noon
Call to confirm holiday hours.
You can drop your payment off at the Elm Grove Village Hall. No receipt will be given. Payments dropped at Village Hall will be taken to the bank daily at approximately 3:00pm.
Real Estate Tax Timeline
Pay in full to Village of Elm Grove on or before January 31st, or
Pay in two installments:
- First installment is due and payable to the Village of Elm Grove by January 31st.
- Second installment is due and payable to Waukesha County Treasurer by July 31st and must be mailed to: Waukesha County Treasurer, 515 W. Moreland Blvd., Room 148, Waukesha, WI 53188
Personal Property Taxes
Pay in full to Village of Elm Grove on or before January 31st.
Real Estate Tax Payment Options
Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check
- Mail to Town Bank
- Pay in person at Town Bank
- Place in Town Bank night deposit
Credit Card or E-check
- Available online
- Convenience fees will apply
- 2.39% fee will be added for credit card payments
- $1.50 fee up to a $10,000 payment will be added for E-check payments
- $10.00 fee over a $10,000 payment will be added for E-check payments
Property tax payments will be posted on the Waukesha County website approximately 7-10 business days after payment is made. A refund will be mailed in 10-14 business days for any checks received that are greater than the balance due. Delinquent taxes will be charged interest.
- Payments made or postmarked by December 31st will be posted for that year.
- Remember to endorse your escrow check.
- Include a self addressed, stamped envelope if you would like a receipt.
- If your escrow check is larger than your tax bill, a refund check will be mailed to the property owner approximately 10 days after payment is received.
Real Estate Tax Payments Made After January 31st
Payable to: Waukesha County Treasurer
Waukesha County Treasurer
515 W Moreland Blvd., Room 148
Waukesha, WI 53188
Phone: (262) 548-7029
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM