Elm Grove Ice Rink
The Village of Elm Grove is excited to announce the opening of the Elm Grove Ice Rink! The ice rink is located on Tennis Courts 1-3 in Elm Grove Park. Below you'll find the status of the ice rink, which will be updated daily. "Open" means that the ice rink is open to skaters! "Closed" means that the ice rink is closed to skaters due to inclement weather and or maintenance. Please follow all rules and regulations posted and have FUN!
The Village of Elm Grove would like to thank the Elm Grove Junior Guild and the
Elm Grove Community Foundation for their generous donation!
THE ELM GROVE ICE RINK IS: CLOSED
Hours of Operation (Subject to Change):
Public Skate: Monday-Thursday, Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am- 8:00pm
Hockey sticks or pucks are prohibited on the ice
Hockey: Monday-Thursday, Saturday & Sunday: 8:00pm-11:00pm
General Ice Rink Rules:
- Please respect the “Status” signs that are posted in the park regarding the ice rink. (Green means open, red means closed).
- No skating or trespassing when ice rink is closed.
- Keep the ice rink clean - please place trash in receptacles on–site.
- No glass.
- No food or drink on ice surface.
- No smoking around the ice rink.
- Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- No pets are permitted at the ice rink.
- Refrain from offensive language or behavior.
- No chipping, throwing or spraying ice.
- Share the ice, be courteous of other skaters around you.
- Do not sit on, hang over, or leave articles on the sideboards.
- Parent and/or guardian must accompany children under the age of 12.
- Hockey or other organized games cannot be played during public skate hours.
- Tag, horseplay, speed skating, jumping, backwards skating, or weaving across skating traffic is not allowed during public skate sessions.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not permitted during public skate.
- No chain skating.
Policy and Procedures:
- The Elm Grove ice rink is unsupervised.
- The Village of Elm Grove reserves the right to close the ice rink at any time. Rink will be closed for inclement weather, and any maintenance needed.
- Organized events are not allowed unless scheduled in conjunction with the Village of Elm Grove and appropriate agreements and arrangements are in place.
- The Village of Elm Grove reserves the right to expel anyone from the ice rink for violation of rules.
- The Village of Elm Grove is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No equipment or skates will be provided.
- No use of any goal besides the goals provided by the Village of Elm Grove.
- Be aware of those around you when handling pucks.
- Fighting and horseplay will NOT be tolerated.
- Fighting will result in expulsion from the ice rink.
- No alcohol or tobacco use is permitted on the premises or on the ice rink.
Opening & Closing Procedures:
The ice rink will be open when a sign indicating “Open” is posted near the entrance of the Village Park.
The ice will be closed when a sign indicating “Closed” is posted near the entrance of the Village Park.
Via Social Media & Website
The status of the ice rink will be posted on the Village of Elm Grove Facebook page daily.
The status of the ice rink will be posted on the Village of Elm Grove webpage daily.
Failure to comply with any of the rules will result in immediate and potential loss of future use of the Elm Grove ice rink.
For questions regarding the Elm Grove ice rink and rules, policies, and procedures,
please contact Village Hall (262)-782-6700