ApplicationsThe meeting rooms in the Village Hall are provided for use by Elm Grove citizens primarily for community-sponsored activities. They are not to be used by profit-making businesses. Rooms may be reserved for Monday through Saturday activities. Refer to the General Rules and Regulations (PDF) for specific guidelines. Applications must be submitted to Village Hall at least 7 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Reinders Room (capacity 15)
- Park View Room (capacity 20)
- Board/Court Room (capacity 50)
- Community Room I (capacity 150)
- William J. "Pat" O'Neill Room (capacity 265)