Because of COVID-19, the Wisconsin Election Commission and the Elm Grove Village Board are strongly urging voters to vote absentee for the April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary. Absentee ballots to vote by mail can be obtained online at: http://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
If you are experiencing difficulty completing your online request, contact the Elm Grove Village Clerk, Mary Stredni, at 262-782-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Polls will be open in the Village of Elm Grove for those... (continue reading complete report)
All Village residents vote at Village Hall. Our election staff is small and virus separation requirements will make in person voting more difficult. The need to separate voters may prompt the use of multiple rooms to vote. Please watch for directional voter signage if voting in person.
- All Village residents vote in the Community Rooms in the lower level at Village Hall.
- Polls are open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day.
What’s New at the Polls
- Photo ID is required to vote in Wisconsin. If you do not have the required identification, you will not be able to vote.
- Please see the Voter Photo ID Law link below.
- When you arrive at the poll book table, state ALOUD your name, address and present your photo ID.
- Absentee Voting
- Election Dates
- Election Results
- Voter Photo ID Law
- Voter Registration
- My Vote Wisconsin
- Ward Map (PDF)
- WI Elections Commission
Voter Public Access
The Wisconsin Elections Commission provides access to: Am I registered to vote? What’s on my ballot? Where do I vote? and more at My Vote Wisconsin.