Permits & Forms

If you don't see the item you need, please contact Village Hall at 262-782-6700. 

Administrative Forms

    Village Hall - Meeting Room Reservation Form

Clerk Forms 

Alarm System Application and Permit

Cigarette License - this is part of the liquor license.

Dance Hall License - this is part of the liquor license.

Liquor Licenses - temporary and yearly

Operator/Bartender License

Open Records Request

Poll Worker Interest Form

Solicitor/Transient Merchant Application

Special Accommodations for Meetings

Voter Registration, Absentee Information, and more!

Special Event Permit Application

Recreation Forms

Park Donations (Trees, Bricks, Picnic Tables)

Pavilion/Gazebo Rental 

Park Facility Rental - Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, Softball Field

Pool Rental

Special Alcohol Permit for Picnics

Special Park Activity Permit

Police Department Forms

Dog License Application

Police Open Records Request

Public Works Forms

Driveway Permit (Online Application)

Public Way Disturbance Permit (Online Application)

Sewer Lateral Permit (Online Application)

Special Brush Pick-Up Request (In-Person)

Right of Way Permit (Waukesha County Form)

Water Service Application (City of Brookfield Form)

Well Operation or Abandonment (Online Application)

Wood Chip/Mulch Delivery

Zoning & Planning Forms

Building/Electrical/HVAC/Plumbing Permits

Building Board Submittal Checklist (Required for exterior alterations or additions, including fences, decks, and gazebos)

Conditional Use Permit

Demolition Permit

Keeping of Chickens (Online Application)

Plan of Operation

Portable Storage Container Permit (Online Application)

Special Exception (Online Application)

Temporary Sign Application (Online Application) - Business - Church/Civic Group

Variance Request Application