Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Hello! thank you for your interest in the Village of Elm Grove Fire and/or EMS department. Below is the employment application for these departments. This does not guaranty a position within these departments. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An email will automatically be sent to the hiring manager for either Fire or EMS depending on your selection.
If not, your employment will be subject to verification that you meet state/federal minimum age requirements for the type of work you are applying for and have obtained a work permit.
Convictions are not an automatic bar to employment.
Please list any relevant training programs completed and if possible, upload a certification. Examples include: State EMT License, Nursing License, National Registry, CPR, ACLS, PALS, BTLS, TEMS, Etc. Feel free to take a photo of multiple and upload as one as long as the licenses are legible.
List individuals familiar with your job qualifications (no relatives of personal friends)
1. All information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that misrepresentations or omissions of any kind may result in denial of employment or be cause for subsequent dismissal if I am hired.
2. I authorize the Village of Elm Grove to investigate my responses on this application and contact any or all of my former employers or any individuals familiar with me or my employment background for the purpose of verifying any information I have provided and/or for the purpose of obtaining any information, whether favorable or unfavorable, about me or my employment. I voluntarily and knowingly release and hold harmless any person or organization that provides information pertaining to me or my employment.
3. I understand that upon receiving a job offer, a physical examination and drug screening may be required. (Note: if this is a job requirement, you will be notified).
4. Regardless of whether or not I become employed by the Village of Elm Grove, I recognize that this application is not and should not be considered a contract of employment. I understand that employment at the company is on an at will basis and that my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and without notice, at any time, at my option or the Village of Elm Grove’s, unless specifically provided otherwise in a written employment contract.
It is the policy of the Village of Elm Grove to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
The Village of Elm Grove is committed to assuring that:
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law;
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity;
All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and participation in social and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law, and;
Employees and applicants will not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or discrimination because they have exercised any right protected by law.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field