Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Temporary Liquor License Application

  1. Village of Elm Grove Temporary Liquor License Application
    The license will not be reviewed until payment has been made. Note: if there are any outstanding invoices due to the Village or the County, you may not be approved until those invoices are paid in full. You can pay with a check or cash. Checks can be mailed to the Clerk's office at 13600 Juneau Blvd. Elm Grove, WI 53122. You can always pay by cash or check in person. Credit cards coming 2021! No publication is required.
  2. This organization is applying for:*
  3. Our organization is a...*
  4. If the named organization is not required to hold a Wisconsin Seller's permit pursuant to s.77.54(7m), check this box.
  5. (1) Bona fide clubs that have been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application. (2) State, county, or local fair associations, or agricultural societies. (3) Church, lodge, or society that has been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application. (4) Posts now or hereafter established of ex-servicemen’s organizations.
  6. Declaration
    The Officer(s) of the organization, individually and together, declare under penalties of law that the information provided in this application is true and correct to the best of their knowledge and belief. The Officer(s) have given express permission for the applicant to apply for this permit on the organization and their behalf.
  7. Be as specific as possible. Describe fully all premises covered under this application, which floor or floors, or room or rooms, license is to cover.
    By submitting this document, you acknowledge the following: I understand I must pay the agent fee in full. I understand I can have no outstanding bills with the Village of Elm Grove and possibly Waukesha County. I understand the agent information may be subject to a background check.
  9. No paper licenses will be mailed out except upon written request. Licenses must be displayed and be visible from the point of sale.
    (1) License may not be issued to individuals. (2) Licenses to organizations, other than ex-servicemen’s organizations, can be issued only for a picnic or similar gathering. They may not be issued for business or social meetings of the organization. (3) Licenses for club or organization meetings may be issued only to ex-servicemen’s posts. (4) License may cover either a specified area or the entire picnic grounds. (5) License issued to a county or district fair must cover the entire fairground (ss. 125.26(6) and 125.51(10), Wis. Stats.) (6) No license to clubs having any indebtedness to any wholesaler for more than 15 days for beer (s. 125.33(7), Wis. Stats.) and 30 days for wine (s. 125.69(4)(b), Wis. Stats.) (7) Licensed operator(s) must be present at all times (ss. 125.26(6), 125.32(2) - Beer; 125.51(10), 125.68(2) - Wine; 125.17) (8) The licensed club, club members, or any other persons are not permitted to possess intoxicating liquor on licensed premises on the Temporary Class “B”/”Class B” licensed picnic area. (s. 125.32(6), Wis. Stats.) (9) Not more than 2 wine licenses may be issued to any club, county or local fair association, agricultural association, church, lodge, society or veterans' post in any 12 month period. (10) Licensed organizations must purchase their product from a licensed wholesaler. NOTE: Most coolers presently on the market have a fermented malt beverage base allowing sale under a beer license, e.g. Bartles and James, Seagrams, etc.
  10. Leave This Blank:

  11. This field is not part of the form submission.