211/First Call for Help

2-1-1 Get Connected and Get Answers

2-1-1 Is Another Phone Number You Need to Know. At different points in our lives, we can all use a little help.

Your fingers hold the power. Just call 2-1-1 or (262) 547-3388 on your telephone - at any time, any day, 365 days a year. Someone will be there for you.

Need help...

  • caring for aging parents?
  • talking to our children?
  • putting food on the table?
  • simply making ends meet?

Need someone to talk to when...

  • you sometimes feel like you can't cope?
  • you are looking for a community resource?
  • you just need someone to talk to?
  • you are wondering where you can turn for help?

What is 211/First Call for Help?

A confidential helpline that offers supportive services and connections to the social services you need. 211/Mental Health Association in Waukesha County, Inc. makes the connections that can help you find solutions.