Meetings & Notifications
Monday, March 25th, 2019 - Public Hearing at the Board of Trustees Meeting & Potential Village Board Action
- The Board of Trustees took final action on the request to rezone 13040 W. Bluemound Road from B-3 Mid-Rise Office and Professional district to Rm-2 Multi-Family Residential district with a Residential Planned Development Overlay pursuant to 335-77 and 335-30G(2) and in accordance with Wisconsin State Statute 62.23(3)(b), amend the Village Comprehensive Plan.
Monday, March 4th, 2019 - Plan Commission, 7:00 P.M. in the Park View Room at Village Hall
- This is the second review of the development request by the Village Plan Commission. At a minimum, developments take at least two Commission meetings to review and provide a recommendation on a request. To move forward with publication for the public hearing, the Commission is required to provide a recommendation to the Village Board.
Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 - Building Board, 5:30 P.M. in the Park View Room at Village Hall
- The Building Board reviews the request and may provide a recommendation to the Plan Commission with respect to the architectural and landscaping components of the development. The Board may request modifications or additional information requiring the developer to return to the Building Board with the information requested.
Monday, January 7th, 2019 - Plan Commission, 7:00 P.M. in the Court Room at Village Hall
- The Plan Commission will review the formal requests and may provide a recommendation to the Village Board with respect to the rezoning, PDO request, Comprehensive Plan amendment and development. The Commission may request modifications or additional information requiring the developer to return to the Commission with the information requested at a later date. Should a recommendation be provided, a public hearing will be scheduled and noticed accordingly.
Monday, December 17th, 2018 - Board of Trustees, 7:30 P.M. in the Court Room at Village Hall (Meeting Minutes)
- Formal request for applicable Comprehensive Plan amendment, rezoning and development. The zoning code requires that the Board of Trustees formally receive all requests for rezoning (and accompanying development proposal) and then possibly forward the requests to the Plan Commission for review. State law requires that all redevelopment adhere to the future land use plans of the Village, as outlines in the Comprehensive Plan. If appropriate, the Comprehensive Plan may be amended.