- 6:00 PM
- First Monday of each month
- Court Room
- Televised on local digital cable Channel 15.25
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and Minutes are available through the Agenda Center.
Members serve a three-year term.
- Jim Koleski, Chair: Term Expires May 1, 2024
- Joe Kujawa: Term Expires May 1, 2024
- Lisa Becker: Term Expires May 1, 2024
- Rick Fronberry: Term Expires May 1, 2024
- Jennifer Stuckert: Term Expires May 1, 2024
- Sarah Wynia-Smith: Term Expires May 1, 2024
- Pat Cashin: Term Expires May 1, 2025
- Hector de la Mora
The Village of Elm Grove Plan Commission serves as an advisory board to the Village Board of Trustees. It is the responsibility of the Plan Commission to consider and make recommendations on various land use and zoning matters.
Specific matters heard before the Plan Commission include the following:
- Comprehensive Plan
- Certified Survey Maps (PDF)
- Each zoning category (use district) has different permitted and conditional uses, as well as regulations and requirements. Contact Zoning & Planning Administrator for additional information.
- Conditional Use Permits (PDF)
- Uses listed as conditional within the Code of Ordinances must be reviewed on a case-by- case basis. Such uses are not a right, and may be granted at the discretion of the Plan Commission and Board of Trustees.
- Plan of Operations (PDF)
- Required for all businesses within the Village of Elm Grove prior to opening.
- Special Exceptions (PDF)
- Allows construction of an addition within the setback area, if the proposed addition will not be closer to the lot line than the current structure.
- Demolition Permits
If you have any questions, contact the Zoning & Planning Administrator at (262) 782-6700 or by email.